Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The World Wellness Weekend, Austin, May 31 to June 1st was an interesting experience. There were allot of people from the Austin crunchy scene as well as some really out there metaphysical types. Since I was manning my booth most of the time I did not have a chance to really experience the show as I would have liked to.

I think the highlight of the show was a guy walking around with layers and layers of plastic bags glued to his body.....I asked him if he was born in a dumpster....I was close...it was a landfill....

My joint presentation about my new book Rich Remedies, Volume 1 was well received by the packed gallery......I jest....there were 6 people who I did not know in the rather empty chamber, the other 10 were my supporters....Thanks to everyone who made it. You were there at the start.

The feedback from the few participants who attended my presentation was very positive. There were things in my presentation which were new to people as well as a growing awareness that our current medical system is broken in some places when it comes to real healing....not having my book available for sale was a bummer, but it will be here in the next 30 days.

The Effective Microorganisms™ presentation and product dicussions at the booth were well received. The stories and multiple applications in agriculture, environmental remediation, and personal health were compelling....

My goal is to clean up the water in Austin and the Texas Hill Country through the wisespread use of Effective Microorganisms™ .

I'd like to thank Jill , Lisa, Eric, Dwayne, and Darren for pitching in at the show and everyone who stopped by the booth. You're all witness to the beginning of something big....I'm not delusional :-) You'll see what I'm talking about in a few years.

These blogs are going to get better.....I promise......just getting started.....there will be some fun, funny, and interesting stuff here in the weeks and months to come..... I promise....

AHO

No comments: