Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our Lakes and How We Fix ' EM

This summer both of my sons have gotten ill from swimming in local creeks and lakes.

The root cause of their illnesses (stomach cramps, diarrhea, and vomiting) is believed to be "bad" bacteria (like ecoli) populations increasing in the water due to septic, sewage, and livestock runoff getting into the water. This pollution is increasing as the number of houses, shopping malls, condos, commercial/ industrial developments grow in our community.

Is this development and growth going to stop any time soon? The answer is "no". Everybody wants to live in Austin.

So what do we do to save our precious water?

The solution (in my opinion) is the widespread use of Effective Microorganisms™ in households, businesses, and agricultural properties.

In my previous blog I shared with you a video of how the Japan Seto Inland Sea was restored using Effective Microorganisms™ by flusing it down toilets, pouring it into drains, and pouring it directly into the water. The beneficial bacteria in Effective Microorganisms™ neutralize the harmful bacteria in the environment as well as decreases algae blooms, leaving the water clear and pure. If Effective Microorganisms™ are used on a community-wide scale, the results will be nothing short of incredible.

I don't know about you, but I think the water that we have in the Texas Hill Country is a resource worth preserving. This can be done in concert with homeowners, businesses, agricultural concerns, and industry; not in conflict. We all need to work together on this. There is a solution that will work for everyone if we decide to take advantage of it.

In the meatime, I have asked my sons to stop swimming in certain lakes and streams until further notice.........

Learn more about Effective Microorganisms™ in my book Rich Remedies, Volume 1 or on my website www.richremedies.com.

No comments: