Thursday, June 19, 2008

What's different about Rich Remedies, Volume 1 ? Who Cares?


Now that my book is almost in print I've had a number of people ask me what is different and compelling about my book Rich Remedies, Volume 1. My Amazing Natural Self Healing Discoveries. The follow up question is "Who's interested in this stuff and who cares?"

The book tells the story of my 20 years of self-healing discoveries. This is a consumer talking to consumers in my own words about some things that can really improve your life. Some of the things I have discovered are truely amazing.

This is a self-help book that delivers as much value as any book out there because of the following:

> Your health is more important than money. Without health, you really have nothing. Here's how I helped myself get back my health. You can learn something from my experiences.
> I have condensed into 190 pages, 20 years of useful information on natural healing for the average Jane or Joe who are tired of feeling lousy. This is a quick, uncomplicated read.
> There are some things in here that you will not find anywhere else.
> I meet people on a daily basis who are looking for this information and don't know where to start. Rich Remedies, Volume 1 is your starting point.

This is a fast moving, easy to read story that everyone can learn from and use.

I look forward to seeing the book in print in a few short weeks......

No comments: