Saturday, June 7, 2008

Feng Shui, Grace, and Turning the Corner on Health

Feng Shui

I met Feng Shui expert Master Donna Collins at the very end of the World Wellness Weekend, Austin as the show was ready to close pureenergy@sbcglobal.net

We were introduced by a business transformation consultant, Samira Anne Salman Samira_salman@salmansolutions.com



Since I was just launching www.RichRemedies.com : my "hobby as a business" that weekend, I was looking for and found 2 people who can help me refine/ polish this RichRemedies vision I have. This business is in it's infancy so I am looking for all the helpful advice I can get.



Both Donna and Samira are delightful people and I am going to work with both of them to develop my strategy/ vision so that I can maximize the value that people receive from my buisness.



The first recommendation I received in Feng Shui from Donna was to install a 55 gallon aquarium in the Wei area of my home (Southwest area from the center). This "water feature" with pump running and water circulating increases the FLOW of ENERGY in this case, the wealth creating area of my home.......since I'm all about FLOW, I immediately complied with this recommendation and turned on the pump at 7:30AM, Saturday, June 7, a special day in Chinese Feng Shui for manifestation. Just keeping Austin weird.....you understand.

Fish will be introduced in 2 weeks to the tank once the chlorine has been completely filtered out.....a good practice for the rest of us.... ...filter chlorine from your water....if fish die from it....what does chlorine do to us??? See www.Richremedies.com for water filtration information.



Back to Feng shui.....if you are not tuned into my book, Rich Remedies, Volume 1 or my free wheeling perspective on life, you'll think I'm a complete nut. However, if you understand my very pragmatic and grounded approach to metaphysics and healing, you'll recognize that I'm just covering the bases and using all the tools that are available to us to move energy. Stagnant energy as I have discovered through personal experience, creates sickness, and a whole slew of other difficulties in life. If you don't understand this basic concept, you should learn it as soon as possible. Don't ignore this basic law of the universe about keeping energy moving. It's thousands of years old.

I had my home Feng Shuied when I moved here from the Washington DC area 5 years ago....it makes a difference. Check it out.



I find all this stuff that I do both helpful and humorous. I have a huge laugh at the things that I find myself doing in the name of enlightenment. Laughter is the best medicine of all.



Grace


I guess tied with Laugher for healing effectiveness is Grace.....I define Grace as the blessings you receive when you give of yourself with no expectation of any reward to those less fortunate or in need.

I received my dose of Grace yesterday by donating some money and helping a little boy who suffers from leukemia. The Make A Wish Foundation of Central and South Texas will be be donating and building a Playscape in this little boy's back yard so he has a place to play during the next 3 years of chemotherapy. I'm working with several other volunteers to help make this happen.

Get some Grace of your own. http://www.centralandsouthtexas.wish.org/Donate your time and / or money today. You will receive much more back than you give.



Turning the Corner on Health


A friend of mine just got in touch with me ask about what I did to treat my allergies so he can address his own chronic allergies that are literally killing him. I told him to get my book, but as I tell everyone, #1Get a Healing Coach. I don't give advice, I just share my experiences.

Here's where you find the healing pros-

American Holistic Medical Association (PO Box 2016, Edmonds, WA 98020; Phone: 425-967-0737; Fax: 425-771-9588; e-mail: INFO@holisticmedicine.org).

These folks will direct you to a natural healing professional in your area.

Second lesson-Get Alkaline- get as much acidic food out of your diet as possible, eat leafy green vegetables, and drink plenty of Ionized water to start.

My friend will recover from years of suffering now that he has turned the corner and is willing to seek a natural alternative to the harmful allergy drugs he has been taking for decades. He will be doing this under the care of a trained professional, of course.

One last thing before I go....

"The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat" ABC Wide World of Sports.......
Jim McKay, the host of one of my all time favorite shows died last Friday. If you know me you know that I'm generally not a big fan of television shows these days but Wide World Of Sports was an execellent show and McKay, the consumate professional. Thanks for 12 Olympics broadcasts and many decades of memories Jim. I grew up watching and listening to Jim McKay on TV.

Thank You!

No comments: