Saturday, June 14, 2008

Shaman- Tiger Woods- US Open, Torrey Pines 2008

I no longer consider myself a true sports fan. It takes too much time and I think that life can be wasted living vicariously through other people, especially athletes watching sports. I watch the Philadelphia Eagles Football team as long as they are playing well. Otherwise, I watch very little sports.

Today I sent my final (I hope) copy of Rich Remedies, Volume 1, My Amazing Natutal Self Healing Discoveries to iUniverse, my publisher.

www.richremedies.com

I watched the US Open at Torrey Pines near San Diego this evening and concluded that Tiger Woods is a Shaman and not just a super athlete. The golf he played today defied all logic and reason. Impossible putts and "luck" that I have concluded is no coincidence. Tiger is tapped into a different energy center than the rest of us. I know, you'll say I'm nuts and Tiger Woods just works harder than everyone else. Sorry, I don't buy it. He is making shots that are super human. There are no reasonable explanations to explain what he is doing......but you can try.
Tiger is connected to Universal Intelligence.....better than most of us.

Go Tiger!

That's all folks!

Richard

No comments: