Sunday, August 17, 2008

Full Moon Over Cape May Inlet- 8.16.08











Full Moon Rising Over Cape May Inlet
Pictures don't adequately reflect the beauty of moon beams reflecting down on to the rippling Atlantic Ocean, in this case in Cape May, New Jersey. You know because you've probably seen it many times. Two things that I am in awe of are Mountains and large bodies of water (Lakes/Oceans).
I got my dose of Negative Ions for the last few days thanks to the crashing waves. See http://www.richremedies.com/ for the Aquarius Water Ionizer.
The body surfing this vacation was great. Waves everyday. Air temperatures in the mid-80's with a cool breeze coming off the Atlantic Ocean.
The water temperature in New Jersey just rose above the mid-60 degree level for the first time this Summer. Very cold for bathing. Hypothermia can set in if you bathe in mid 60 degree temperatures or below. Our temps were in the mid 70's which was very comfortable once you're in for a few minutes. We lucked out. Perfect water. Perfect weather.
I started the day with a 45 minute walk on the beach and ended it at the Cape May Beach Club with a Rum Punch (Orange juice, lime juice, white rum, ice, dark rum and a maraschino cherry infused w/ red dye number 2. It's been that kind of week.
Working hard for my money. At least that what they were singing at Carney's Bar last night. What a riot that scene was! Cheesy 80's top 40 tunes by the house band and an army of men and women looking for love. Funny! It was the shore bar scene I remembered from my youth. I'm sure some of these folks stood a-hole to belly button with me 20+ years ago in some Jersey bar watching the same band. Proof positive that time warps exist.
Now I return to Austin to reclaim the "Temple" from my vacation excesses.
Green drinks and Ionized water for the next 5 days!
Thank you!
AHO
Richard
PS- I saw multiple schools of dolphins swimming just off the beach, ospreys dive bombing fish, arctic terns, snow geese, swans, crumpet, sea gulls, crabs (saw, didn't get), sand pipers, and many other beautiful things.
PS. PS. - Wrote Vivix "chapterette" today for last minute addition to Rich Remedies, Volume 1.

No comments: