Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baked in 911.....and baked EM•X® Ceramics








Baked in Texas....as in driving and un air conditioned 911 in 30 days of 100+ degree heat. Baked as in EM•X® Ceramics.......Yes, I've been baking in my car for the past month while we go through the longest string of 100 degree heat in history in Austin, Texas. No one can accuse me of being a sports car "poser" driving a 1985 911 Carrera with black interior with the windows down and the only source of a breeze is 3rd and 4th gear on Rt 360 on 100 degree inferno days. No, this is not for the meek or the weekend air conditioned, never been out of 3rd gear Porsche 711 crowd. This is real hair shirt, sports car enthusiasm. Or lunacy.




The landscapers in the back of pick up trucks actually wave to me at traffic lights since they see me sweating in my fancy sports car as profusely as they are..... I feel like one of the gang. They actually look like they feel sorry for me. "Poor axxhole, he doesn't have air conditioning." I like this feeling of acceptance. It makes me feel good about myself.



My son got a paying summer job at Chick-filet. Since he's 17 years old, I can not in good conscience give him the Porsche to drive as he may wrap it around a tree like I would have at his age. Best to give him the air conditioned, "safe" car. So I get to drive the "hot car", literally.



I've also gotten very used to driving the Porsche on a daily basis. I've wanted a motorcycle for quite some time but don't have parental approval to move forward with the purchase so my 1985 bare bones 911 edgy and primitive- by -2008- standards Porsche is as close as I'm going to get to a motorcycle right now. And if you're on a bike, you have to experience the elements.....the heat.....you've got to bake. So I'm baking, but not biking yet.....

Speaking of baking......I have some really cool EM•X® Ceramics products to share.........

EM•X® Ceramics are baked at high temperatures. Pictured here are Ring Stone Ceramics, EM Ceramic Jewelry, and EM Cellular Stickers made from Effective Microorganisms with Magnetic Wave Resonance. There is also EM Sea salt in the photo.


All are products that I personally use.They can be purchased :http://www.emamerica.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=196&Itemid=271


Use Promotion Code :RichRemedies to receive a discount on your first purchase.


According to EM America Product Catalog 4th Edition:


EM•X® Ringstones:Work by absorption and emit far-infrared rays, ultrasonic frequencies that cleave (adhere to) impurities from liquids, resulting in smaller water molecule clusters. I don't know what this means, I just like the way water tastes after a ringstone has sat in it for an hour.


EM Cellular Stickers: Smooths out electronic waves (EMF's) helping to minimize their negative effects. I put them on my cell phone and laptop computers.


EM Ceramic Jewelry :Protects wearer from Electro Magnetic frequency Waves and also adds far-infrared wave energy benefits to the blood as it circulates past the ceramics. I wear the ceramic jewelry around my neck.


EM Sea Salt- Contains trace minerals and combines them with enzymes and amino acids making this sea salt unique and bio-available.

I use all of the EM products and believe that they are beneficial to me. Check with your healing coach to see if they might be beneficial to you.

AHO

Richard

PS: Remember to use promotion code: RichRemedies when ordering EM products to get a discount on your first purchase.

No comments: