Friday, August 1, 2008

"Full Day"- The Multipier Effect- 08.01.08

Cathedral Rock Vortex- High Energy in Sedona
Today August 1, 2008 is "Full Day" according to Chinese Feng Shui tradition. A day to multiply whatever you put your attention on......I'm paying attention to getting Rich Remedies into a rocket trajectory in the coming weeks and months......and spending more time of my time "on location" in beautiful places like Cathedral Rock in Sedona (pictured here).
Today I'm working on my strategic plan which includes all the components of a business plan with emphasis on the highest and best use of my time. Do what inspires me: create, research, test, fun travel, write, promote, market, and sell. Leave the other stuff to people who enjoy it.
"Fill it up!"
AHO
Richard
PS- A fun fact- in numerology, the name Rich Remedies = 71/ 8 www.richremedies.com
71/8 = "Spiritual Inspiration Brings In Money"
R9+i9+c3+h8+R9+e5+m4+e5+ d4+i9+e5+s1 = 71 which reduces to 8
When I discovered this "good number" I laughed.
The name Rich Remedies was coined by my brother Bill and I during a marathon beer drinking session in my friend Tom Gallagher's kitchen 2 years ago in Belmont Hills, Pa. Chimay Belgium Abbey Ale is very inspirational. www.chimay.com Those Belgian Abbeys really put allot of spirit in their brews.......
There will be a chapter covering Numerology in my book Rich Remedies, Volume 3 coming soon......

No comments: