Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rich Remedies Supports Whole Foods Market "Buycott"

In an earlier Rich remedies blog post, I discussed my opposition to the Obama Health care plan. I suggested that we all take personal responsibility for our own health in conjunction with enlightened "health coaches", ie doctors,nutritionists, and professional healers of multiple disciplines who practice integrative medicine.

Let's stop eating the Standard American Diet (SAD), exercise, and up-lift our communities with good works and deeds. Mine is a simplistic, idealistic approach to a complex problem.

John Mackey, Founder and CEO of my favorite grocer, Whole Foods Market, offered the Wall Street Journal Op Ed page a detailed, objective, and very well thought out alternative to the multi-trillion budget busting policy the Obama Administration is trying to sell on Capital Hill. Here is the link.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204251404574342170072865070.html

Indignant Obama health care policy boycotters have sprung up (in very small numbers) around the US in front of Whole Foods Market's stores in reaction to John Mackey's constructive criticism of "Obamacare".

Constructive, intelligent debate is no longer tolerated in this country? Cut me a break.

This is liberal fascism at it's worst. I'm going down to the flagship Whole Foods Market here in Austin, Texas and buying as much as I can for the long Labor day weekend. I will "buycott" their boycott.

Many cities around the US have staged Whole Foods Markets "buycotts" whereby shoppers are responding to this attempt to squelch free speech in America with their pocketbooks.

I have shopped at Whole Foods since their first stores opened decades ago. In some cases they were the only stores that carried organic produce, vitamins, herbs, and other healthy products that I use. It's been a leader in helping our country get back to basic, wholesome foods and health.

Defeat this moronic boycott and buy something at Whole Foods Market for your Labor day Weekend family picnic or Bar B Q. "It's the American thing to do".

AHO

Richard

PS- My book:Rich Remedies, Volume 1, My Amazing Natural Self Healing Discoveries is not yet available for sale at Whole Foods Market, so buy it online at my website http://www.richremedies.com.

No comments: