Thursday, August 27, 2009

The "Master Cleanse"




The Master Cleanse was made famous by Beyonce Knowles and Oprah Winfrey for all the weight they were able to shed while on this liquid fast. I tried this out for the first time this week. Cheated the regime with some solid food but followed the recipe for the most part. Tomorrow is my 5th and last day.

My objective is to lose 3-5 pounds and burn some of the remaining beer fat off of my abbs which are peaking through the flab, ever so slightly. Abbs of steel by September 1 was my battle cry. I have 4 more days to get there.

AHO

Richard

PS- Using Mag O-7 in conjunction with the Master Cleanse. Out in the Ozone again.

1 comment:

charkstudios said...

Had to zoom in to see what you used. I modified mine to include Braggs Organic Vinegar as I was not able to get organic lemons when I was in town...always concerned with pesticides!