Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rich Remedies, Vol 1 - A Frog Story






On my litt'l tour of the Taos Pueblo, I saw the longest inhabited building in North America, 1000 years, look up. Mondo Pueblo.

Accross the way is an art and native american crafts store.

I went into the store and in a joking way asked how we break the drought in Central Texas.

The frog was sold to me as a "Rain Maker". I interpreted that to mean that we will get rain in Central Texas and we will make rain with business. I bought this carving from a Pueblo Sister who told me that it rains when you keep this frog around.

We got rain

I sold the Kayak $$$ and canoe.....

So this frog works. (All I can say is "WOW!") :-) :-)

Courage

AHO

Richard

WWW.richrededies.com

PS- Rich Remedies, Volume 1, My Amazing Natural Self Healing Discoveries as mentioned above is now available in hardcover, paperback, and ebook fpormat.
"20 Years of Learnin' in 240 Pages."

No comments: