Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sedona- The Raw Spirit Festival

A Rickshaw Operator levitating off the ground. I'm sure not crunchy enough to pull this feat off......


I am at the Raw Spirit Festival in Sedona where I am working a booth with one of my suppliers, EM America. My book, Rich Remedies is ready and available on:


http://www.iuniverse.com/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=SKU-000062621





You need to buy this book now to avoid the rush :-) :-) :-)





I was to be signing books, but they are being printed in Tennessee as this blog is being written so, no soap radio. I'm here shaking hands and kissing babies instead. It's nice to be in Sedona under just about any circumstances.





At the Raw Spirit Conference, which is about raw vegetable diet and green living, I have concluded that I don't even register on the "crunchy" meter at all. This crowd is very much a Grateful Dead Concert, bohemian group. They're fun loving free spirits. Friendly, earth -conscious, and out to have a good time. Refreshingly, there are no presidential politics or campaigning going on here that I could see. This is about sustainable living, personal health, and connection. Everything I embrace.





It does make for great people watching. I'm probably as square as they come at this Festival and I consider myself pretty progressive. Not "crunchy" enough. I think I need dreadlocks, tatoos,
and my tongue pierced. I'll need to collect some book royalties before I get this makeover.





I met some interesting people who will potentially collaborate on my upcoming volumes in the Rich Remedies book series.





More on the Raw Spirit Fest, Sacred White Bison, The Grand Canyon, and more.....stay tuned.





AHO





Richard





PS- The link to buy Rich Remedies Volume 1 is http://www.iuniverse.com/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=SKU-000062621:

No comments: