Monday, September 15, 2008

Sedona Bell Rock- Cover Volume 3




Bell Rock is going to be on the cover of my third book, Earth Energy. This is the first Vortex rock in Sedona that I visited on my first trip and it is the most publicly accessible of the six major vortexes.
Based on my very rudimentary research, vortexes are "feel good places" where Earth Energy is hightened and there is an uplifting, spiral effect. Some believe that the red rocks, full of iron oxide produce a magnetic wave energy that we can feel. Who knows? Scientists have not been able to consitently measure and produce concrete evidence that vortexes produce higher energy fields than say a Wal-Mart parking lot. Like all forms of scientific research, their results are susceptiple to error. In this case I am convoinced that they are.
I can tell you that without a doubt, these vortexes are producing incredible energy at some level .Perhaps we can not measure this energy with conventional devices. The whole Sedona area has a vibe that attracts thousands of people. Who knows what it is? All I know is I like it. I'll leave it to others to argue whether there is any truth to vortex energy.
By the way, I'm writing this while I'm watching the Eagles play the Cowboys on Monday night football. Distracted. Great game. A glass of Old Vines Zinfandel not far out of reach.
Go Eagles!
AHO
Richard

No comments: