Monday, September 15, 2008

Raw Spirit Fest cont.











On Sunday Morning I was on My way to Dr Medicine Wolf's lecture on his leading edge work on O.R.M.E., or "Orbitally Rearranged Monatonic Elements."
Instead I ended up at David Wolfe's presentation (he is pictured here) on "Levitational elements"- which include some discussion of ORME ( gold in this case), medicinal tree mushrooms, barnacle bacteria that calcifies(blocks) circulation, and the most amazing concept, the capability to understand and evade nature;s "recycling system" through proper nutrition.
Longevity beyond our belief.
Now, I am dumbing down a riveting hour-long presentation by David, who I had never heard of before this day. He has a huge following in the raw food movement and a thriving business, as I have learned.
I pride myself on the ability to dumb down profound concepts. So here I go taking an hour's discussion and reducing it to a few sentences.
So here's my dummy version of life forever according to DW: Consciously eat raw vegetable - based foods, eat super foods, take ORME gold, and use alchemy to "fool" nature's entropic (destructive) recycling processes. Basically this is keeping your immune system so tight that nature's recyclers- parasites, fungus, yeast, bacteria, and viruses can not exist in your body because it is alkaline and it has the proper electric charge, and magnetic wave resonance that repels deadly pathogens.
Like I said in Rich Remedies, Volume 1- get alkaline, use probiotics, eat high energy foods, take light, drink ionic water, use energetic medicine(like scenar) / Radionics, meditate, exercise,
and be happy.
It's all salami, no matter how you slice it :-)
How's this deli metaphor grab you?
Not quite the metaphor my vegan friends want to hear, but it fits.
AHO
Richard
PS- As I listen to really smart people like David Wolfe I realize that I'm on to something.
PS PS- Cocoa- : Pronounced "Cock-Cow" is raw chocolate that is now the nutritional rage. There are companies, even MLM companies pitching Cock-Cow as a super food and cure-all. Like everything, see if Cocoa agrees with you. Some of us are allergic to it.

No comments: