Monday, September 8, 2008

It Sounds Too Good to be True

In a previous blog I told you that I'm trying the revolutionary anti-aging tonic, Vivix this month. Believe it or not, I think it's making a difference already! Maybe it's just my fertile imagination, I don't know it's too early to tell.

The other thing that I'm testing Is Brain Balance and Regeneration. This is a proprietary mineral formula containing Orbitally Rearranged Molecular Elements (ORME's). I know....it's easy for me to say. :-)

It sounds too good to be true:

>Brings the heart, mind, body, and soul into harmonic homeostasis and a higher level of consciousness and spirituality.
>Higher energy level for peak physical and mental performance.
>Enhance interconnectivity of the nervous system and connective tissues.
>Tranquility, serenity, and optimism.*

Wow! I want some more of all of this. I can't wait to see and feel the results if this works as advertised.

I'll give you an update later this month. I'm going to try to meet the manufacturers in Sedona, Az
this weekend and get the skinny on all of Sacred Health's products which sound pretty amazing.

Keep you posted.

AHO

Richard

PS- I will be in Sedona, Az at the Raw Spirit Festival this weekend. It should e very interesting. I shall send a dispatch from Sedona with a full report.

PS. PS.- See richremedies.com for other useful information.......

*These descriptions came from the Brain Balance & Regeneration packaging. The product is made by Sacred Health, Sedona, Az.
Note: Alcohol consumption will reduce the effects of this supplement.....

No comments: