Monday, July 28, 2008

Zeolite- Three Times This Week

Zeolite, a substance that I had never heard of up until now,has hit my "radar screen" 3 times in the past week. First from Eric Lancaster, EVP EM America, second from a waiter at Austin Java and finally on the back cover of the July/ August edition of Nexus Magazine. So when a cool new product that may have beneficial healing effects crosses my path like this, I go into action.



Zeolite is a volcanic mineral that is said to draw heavy metals and toxins from the body. It is said to have a negative ionic charge that attracts and bonds heavy metals, enabling the user to flush them out of your body.

In my book Rich Remedies, Volume 1, available at http://www.richremedies.com/ , I discuss how heavy metals are present in our food, air, and water and the need to flush these poisons out of our bodies before they accumulate and cause degenerative diseases. Heavy metal toxins are the root cause of many ailments, although this fact is often ignored by physicians.

In my personal experience, I have used a mineral clay from a special source in Utah for heavy metal detoxification. It is available at most health food stores. . Maybe Zeolite is an alternative?

So, Zeolite gets a trail run in Rich Remedies' www.richremedies "laboratory"after I get the green light from my healing coach, naturally.

I'm all for evacuating heavy metals. I ate tuna 3 times for dinner in the past month. This is unusual since I cut way back on tuna about 2 years ago as a seafood staple because of heavy metal contamination. You know I've got to be carrying some mercury right now.......after those delicious tuna steak dinners.

Look for my report on Zeolite......If I like it, I may offer it for sale on http://www.richremedies.com/.

AHO

Richard

PS- You see that I will venture off the healing path and eat things like tuna fish, knowing full well that they contain mercury. This is why internal cleansing, as discussed in Chapter 6 of Rich Remedies, Volume 1 is so vitally important to your health. It is impractical and sometimes impossible to avoid heavy metals as they are present just about everywhere. Anyplaceyou find automobiles, factories, landfills, dumping grounds, and power plants, you'll find heavy metals. So the solution is not to worry, just get flushing......

No comments: