Friday, July 18, 2008

Feng Shui- Rob Wealth Personality Profile- Jie Cai

My Feng Shui process is proceeding well. My report shows that my personality profile is Jie Cai or "Rob Wealth".

In the Ancient Chinese tradition of Feng Shui, this means that I (my wife Linda as well) have to give money to charity immediately upon receiving money or the flow of money will dry up. The charity money needs to be given immediately.

Interesting........

Before I knew this I had a kind of superstition (Intuition) about my obligation to give money when something fortunate comes my way. I've been pretty consistent about giving in this way. Now I know the reason for this natural inclination.

Maybe I should be giving more?

Here are my 3 personal favorites. I volunteer my time to these and fulfill my"Rob Wealth" giving obligation as well. Please feel free to send them a contribution if you feel moved to do so:

Make A Wish Foundation of Central and South Texas
Supports wishes for children with life-threatening illnesses:
http://www.centralandsouthtexas.wish.org/

Austin Children's Shelter
Shelters/ protects at-risk children, infants to 18 years of age:
http://www.austinchildrenshelter.org/site/PageServer?pagename=acs_home


University Baptist Church- (God's Family Dinner)
Feeds the homeless and working poor of Austin, Texas - a nourishing, hot meal, and provides a clean, neat place to congregate every Thursday evening in the Church Hall.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=university+baptist+Church%2C+Gods+family+dinner&btnG=Google+Search

Ten percent of my profits from Rich Remedies, Volume 1 will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Austin Children's Shelter.

Giving to charity and volunteering your time are incalculable sources of Grace. You can't get it many other places.

Think about giving to your favorite charity today.

AHO

Richard

PS- Rich Remedies, Volume 1 will be available in just a few weeks at:
www.richremedies.com

2 comments:

bhn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bhn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.