Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rich Remedies, Volume 1 at AARP Conference

Rich Remedies, Volume 1 , My Amazing Natural Self Healing Discoveries is being exhibited at the AARP Conference in Las Vegas October 22- 25.

Do you want to make these years and your “golden years” truly golden? There are some easy ways to make this happen. I thrive on simplicity.

Have your family’s “golden years” been golden? I hope yours have. My family’s were not.

On the top of the list of reasons that motivated me to write my book on natural self healing was the way that I saw my great grandmother, grandmother, aunt, and father spend the last few years of their lives. It wasn’t pretty. It included heart operations, multiple cancers, emphysema, depression, and a host of other ailments.

You have the choice to select vibrant health for yourself and family. It’s easy.
I choose, right now, to avoid a painful end to my life through self healing and preventive measures.

You can join me in this intention by implementing a few tips that I share in my book with the advice and counsel of a professional, holistic healing coach. Holistic healing refers to the practice of dealing with the whole person: mind, body, and spirit. If you address all three areas you are more likely to heal completely versus just treating symptoms

I used to think this was all BS until I cured myself of chronic asthma, allergies, an ulcer, high cholesterol, a damaged knee, and many other health issues. This was done with the assistance of natural healing professionals. But it is ultimately up to YOU and ME to make it happen.

Don’t rely on someone else unless they have an extraordinary healing gift. Even then, you have to ultimately heal yourself.
So AARP sees my book. I hope a few people pick it up and read it. There is life-saving information in it.
AHO
Richard
PS: AARP’s mission is to enhance the quality of life for all as we age, leading positive social change and delivering value to members through information, advocacy and service.

AARP speaks with one voice – united by a common motto: “To serve, not be served.”
PS. PS.: Note: to serve, not be served. Self reliance is the American way. Don’t depend on anyone to make you healthy or take care of you. Take care of yourself and everything is easier.

No comments: