Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ozone- The Ultimate Intestinal Detox


Here's a new one- Ozone intestinal cleanse.

I am taking the supplement "Mag O" under the direction of Dr. Patrick Price as an intestinal cleanse. Mag O is a tablet with magnesium and powdered ozone (oxygen). It's called an OxyDetox.

Seventy percent of your immune syetem is in your gut. You keep this area in good shape and you can generally avoid most sicknesses. It's true.

Since I started the Ultimate Game of Life (TUG) coaching program June 1, I am working on my physical "environment". A cleanse is part of my physical restoration and has been a semi-annual event for me for over 3 years. I discuss cleansing in my book Rich Remedies, Volume 1.

Took the first dose last night before bed and woke up this morning to the anticipated "explosions". :-) I was told the oxygen could launch the Space Shuttle Atlantis in certain people. The erruptions actually weren't as bad as advertised. Maybe because I'm not a first timer and I don't eat junk food?

The Oxygen dissolves the caked up goop in your intestines and nourishes the tissues and beneficial bacteria in the intestinal tract. When you're cleaned up, the oxygen gets absorbed into your blood stream, nourishing your cells.

Another great healing discovery. Thank you Dr. Price!

AHO

Richard

No comments: