Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday Night Lights............ at ABIA





Saturday night lights off the back of a flatbed towtruck. Pulling my car on to it's back.

I arrived home in Austin from Calgary to a water soaked car that did not want to drive.

Tonight I got a tow-job.

I won't bore you with the details.

Big, torrential rains in Austin today. My 22 year old car did not like the water.

Water is the "soup of life" as I say in my book, Rich Remedies Volume 1. One exception being the internal combustion engine. Water in a cylinder does not work.

Vicktor Schaumberger was right. We should use water as fuel. But we don't (yet) so on this particular evening I was SOL.

Stranded at the airport in I71 ..... AAA to the rescue.....

Water off a duck's (whale tail's) back.

AHO

Richard

PS- My car started right up early Sunday morning with one turn of the key.

No comments: